It is currently Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:13 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Meet Memphis and Montu
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:29 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Hi everyone and thank you for having this forum it helped me a lot before I welcomed my boys home. Both of my boys came from Jewelspride Bengals in the lovely Langley Britch Columbia Canada.
Memphis was born on May 8th 2018 he is a Snow lynx and his brother Montu was born on May 13th 2018 he is a brown spotted. They are named after the ancient city of Memphis in Egypt and the Egyptian god of war Montu. They both came home on September 8th as I had a trip already planned before they were born but my breeder Carmen was the best and held onto them until I came home. They now live in Newfoundland Canada which is on the other side of the country. They are amazing little boys and I cant wait to see them grow up. For some reason I can't attach a photo of them so I included a link to the breeders page and their photo should pop up. https://www.facebook.com/JewelsprideBengals/photos/a.664724556877803/2544391418911098/?type=3&theater

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:00 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

They look stunning! Hope to hear more about your new babies.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:27 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Welcome to our great forum. So you are the lucky owner of Memphis and Montu. I saw many pictures of them on JewelsPride's Facebook page. Carmen is a GREAT breeder and Memphis and Montu are stunning. They are both F8 bengals from different sets of parents. I recognized the names as soon as saw the title of your post. Congratulations!!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:52 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Sherry wrote:
Welcome to our great forum. So you are the lucky owner of Memphis and Montu. I saw many pictures of them on JewelsPride's Facebook page. Carmen is a GREAT breeder and Memphis and Montu are stunning. They are both F8 bengals from different sets of parents. I recognized the names as soon as saw the title of your post. Congratulations!!!

Yup, I'm the lucky owner. Memphis was planned but Montu was a spur of the moment add on when Carmen had him up for adoption. They may be from different parents but they act like they are full on brothers. I can't wait to keep everyone updated on them.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:59 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Memphis2018 wrote:
Sherry wrote:

Yup, I'm the lucky owner. Memphis was planned but Montu was a spur of the moment add on when Carmen had him up for adoption. They may be from different parents but they act like they are full on brothers. I can't wait to keep everyone updated on them.

Welcome, and good move getting a second. I'm sure you'll be very happy with that decision, there are so many benefits to having 2.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:57 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

We look forward to your updates. Carmen is great about posting the updates she receives as well. You are welcome to fill the Gallery section with photos. :biggrin: