[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - 'SerenityBengalKittens.me'/ Forever Bengals - good breeders?
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:56 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:55 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Hello Bengal lovers,

I've become very interested in adopting a wonderful Bengal kitty for a while now, have done my research on the breed and think I am in a good living situation to be adopting and caring for a Bengal. So now I have to find a breeder; I've looked around, and by far the best option that I've found is 'Forever Bengals' whose website is https://www. Serenitybengalkittens.me

They just had a litter about 10 weeks ago, they are located in Miami where I am and their price is $650 which is very reasonable as the expense is definitely something I was concerned about, so that I can invest more money into food, toys, get, etc. So everything works out perfectly - and their kittens look adorable on their website! Now all I need to know is - are they trustworthy and reliable breeders?

So, does anyone in the forum know about these breeders? Maybe someone has adopted from them - if you have what was your experience? I searched the forum for the breeders but didn't find anything

On their website they list their kittens as TICA registered, but I can't seem to find them on the TICA website.

Agustin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:14 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

First of all, the link to the website does not work. Secondly, Forever Bengals is listed in the TICA directory (it's a pdf file and not on their website). Thirdly, I've never heard of them in all my 2-year research on bengals and catteries. If you can provide a better link, I will check them out. The link you have provided says "SerenityBengals" and they are in North Carolina.

I would be happy to help you out if you can provide me with the correct information.

I'm editing to give you a link to the Florida bengal breeders along with their website addresses:

https://bengalcatclub.com/bengal-cat-breeders/florida/

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:53 pm 
Senior Bengal

https://www.serenitybengalkittens.me This link does work for me. They say they are in Miami and that's where you are at, right? Did you contact them at all? And is it possible for you to visit them beforehand? I would want to know how the cats are housed, how they grow up, talk to the breeder etc.

If they are in your hometown I would make an appointment before buying a kitten and visit, just to get a feel of the people and the home your kitten is growing up in. It might be worthwhile to visit more than one breeder if at all possible so you can compare.

Instagram: @snow_bengal_brothers #snow_bengal_brothers

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:40 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Only a portion of the link was given, but I have figured out how to access their website. I notice they have absolutely NO information on their queens or sires. Only kittens. Testimonials on a website can be fake or real. You just never know. A good breeder will allow you to visit their facility and see how the kittens are raised. If they do not allow that, a red flag should go up. Or if they say they will bring the kittens to meet you at some location. You want to see the parents of the kittens if you can. There are too many great breeders in Florida.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:06 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

650 seems so cheap to me it would make me uncomfortable. Plus free shipping? I guess i don't know what cats go for there but here i would say 1500 to 3000. I guess if the parents are not scanned for common heart problems...ect they could sell for less but i would not risk the vet costs and even worse.. The heartbreak! I could not find any info on the parents listed which is strange. Breeders always have photos to show off the gorgeous parents.

If this were me I would not even bother with this breeder but that is simply because to me...the website seems lacking on real information and price seems questionable. If cost is an issue... I would just stalk pet finder and adopt.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:11 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

What concerns me is their website address. There is or was a breeder called Serenity Bengals located in North Carolina. I have 16 of their bengals in my database. This particular website adds the word "kittens" which many people wouldn't even notice. $650 is really a cheap price for a bengal. Most breeders will spend that amount of money on the cat and parents easy. Some breeders will lower the price the older the kitten gets and they want to get rid of them. And, yes, most breeders are very proud of their queens and studs and will at least post photos of them (which again may be fake). I'd definitely research some more and check out the websites from the link I put in my other post.

You asked for our opinion .... we've given ours, now it is up to you.