It is currently Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:58 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:52 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Colin, thank you for returning for an update on Ziggy. I'm sure Tiffany will appreciate it. And happy Ziggy is doing well these days.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:09 am 
Bengal Kitten

Hi all x

My boy Bee has developed this condition - started with him not jumping anymore after christmas and the past week he’s lost so much muscle mass in the back legs he can barely walk - visited my neurologist today and he wants to do tests but after reading this fabulous thread I’ve decided to go straight for the steroids - I can’t thank you all enough xx This morning I was so terrified we’d have to put him down and tonight I’m feeling really optimistic x

I’ll let you know how we get on but if anyone could share how quickly the steroids kick in I’d really appreciate it x

Thanks Jodee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:13 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Hi there
Bee has been on steroids for 6 days now - do you know how soon we can expect to see an improvement? Poor love is confirmed to my room because he can’t manage stairs and gets stuck
Thanks in advance Jodee x

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6