It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:52 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:40 pm 
Bengal Kitten

I saved a cheeteo bangle f4 born feb28,2015. The breeder turned 74 and breed for almost 29 years due to health reasons. How ever I have had belle home for about a week and a half and her belly is starting to swell and there are two small scabs on back of neck and her tests are getting more defined. I have had many litters of domestic kittens over the years but not a special breed like these. Are there better foods than others are there any special things I need to be doing? She is getting fixed as soon as I can but I can't terminate these precious creatures due to incontinence please help and one more anybody looking for baby's they will need an educated family and a proper home any ideas are welcome even the ones I don't want to hear especially.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:39 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

I'm going to recommend you take your Belle to the vet. Have her checked out -- you should always have a cat checked out when you first get the kitty. Your vet will guide you from there on out if the kitty is pregnant. As I said in my other post, if you have papers on this bengal, you can sell the kittens as purebred. If not, then they will have to be sold for a small adoption fee and there are already so many kitties needing homes. Glad to hear you will be having her spayed.