It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:35 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:12 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Here in Tennessee, Chewy does not add sales tax and their prices are as good as Walmart's and a lot cheaper than the pet store. Sometimes you can hit on food being on sale as well. Free shipping when you spend $49 and I usually get my orders the next day. I just love being able to buy 12 or 24 cans rather than hit the store and find they have 3. And the dry food bags aren't opened like I find they are in other places. Chewy.com is my go-to thing. Also, even though I have tossed and given away a ton of cat food mine didn't like, if you contract Chewy, they will credit you and ask that you donate the food to a shelter. I have never asked them to do that because either the raccoons will eat it or I have given it away to someone with multiple cats or a cat rescue. But, if the money is an issue, they are great to deal with -- and customer service is excellent. A real person answers the phone within two rings and they will also call you if there is something they do not have in stock to ship to you.