It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:01 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:47 am 
Bengal Kitten

I'm living in Istanbul and I moved to a new apartment. I immediately noticed this beautiful stray in the garden. Street cats are very common in this city. There are thousands and everyone just kind of feeds them and builds them little houses. This cat seemed different. He was so pretty and friendly and I started inviting him into the house for visits... Long story short: I think I got a cat! He has water, food, a litter box, toys, and a name. Otto, short for Ottoman, get it? ;) He still pals around in the garden with the other cats, but this is his home. I had never considered it before, but we noticed my boyfriend is allergic and doesn't have a super strong reaction to him. I know that bengal cats often produce less of a reaction in allergy sufferers. He has a beautiful, soft marbled coat, a strange face shape, black lined eyes, black paw pads and webbed toes, a thick tapering tail, and every part of him is overly long and muscular. Could I have happened upon a street bengal?
Below are pictures. Thanks in advance.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:33 am 
Senior Bengal

This is a gorgeous cat! After reading your description and looking at the pics I do think he could be a marbled Bengal, or at least a Bengal-mix. Well done for rescuing him.

Instagram: @snow_bengal_brothers #snow_bengal_brothers

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:38 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

I just commented on your other post. Beautiful kitty.