Hi everyone :) looking for opinions please!
I have an 11 month old called Ruby, whom I was going to breed from. She's my absolute best friend and I'm in love! However, after much deliberation and research, I've decided to spay her, as I don't believe that I can offer anything to the futures of these amazing cats (aside love, cuddles and fun!), and that breeding should always be in though of moving forwards etc :)
So, before I decided not to breed her, I had a deposit down on a beautiful silver girl, who is 6weeks. When I went to meet them, she had a brown sister who was absolutely stunning and I was instantly drawn to her - however, I decided on the silver as it wasn't likely I'd get a silver from Ruby. I was going to keep one of Ruby's babies too. However - because I am now not breeding Ruby, I have 'space' for the brown girl too - what would you do? Space/finances aside, I could comfortably provide a loving and stimulating home for all three (Ruby, silver kitten & brown kitten), and the breeder is wonderful. The two girls have a really close bond.
What would you do? Do you think it would be too much for Ruby? Shall I just stick with the silver girl?
Sorry if I've made it complicated! I appreciate any replies :)