[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - Recommend breeder for the midlands area?
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:01 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:29 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Can anyone recommend a breeder in the East Midlands area? I'm looking to add a second Bengal to my family :biggrin:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:33 pm 
Bengal Kitten

UK? Glitterglam is fairly close. My 2 are from them

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:01 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Thank you, I have messaged Giltterglam today and waiting for a response. I did message the breeder of my Bengal but she never reply a or its always days later! Just find it slightly rude if I'm honest. I'm also waiting on paperwork from her for my Bengal and starting to lose faith in her. I'm not to bothered about the paperwork as I love my cat regardless :smile:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:21 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Hi, yes I second Glitterglam. They are in the Cambs area but can deliver via courier for quite reasonable prices.

I got my breeding girl from her, hoping to have our first litter this year...not too many breeders in the Midlands from what I can tell.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:42 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Hi!

Not sure if I am a bit late to the party but I am also East Midlands based. I am looking to getting a Bengal and/or Savannah kitten and found a place over Grantham way call 'purebliss bengals'. I have had a quick look over this forum to see if there is are any recommendations for them, but not seen anything at all (although has been a very quick look over).

I went to visit them a few months ago and they were really nice, I met their adult cats and a litter of kittens and they they were all beautiful. It was feeding time and they were all being treated to chicks!

Having said all that, this is the only cattery I have visited so far, so nothing to compare it too!

http://pureblissbengals.co.uk

Have you found any other breeders in our area since posting?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:21 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Hi Lizzy,
I found a lovely breeder called Sunshimmer bengals and got put into her waiting list. Unfortunately her female had a phantom pregnancy, however she but me in touch with a lovely small breeder in Ashbourne. Last night I went to see the Kittens and put a deposit down on a beautiful blue eyed snow girl :) I'm happy to give you her details if you are interested? She has a brown and seal mink left.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:19 am 
Bengal Kitten

Hi Treena&Lilah!

Yes please, I'd much appreciate the contact details! At the moment I am just looking into different breeders and so on as I have a few messy house jobs planned in for this summer. I think I'll be looking to get the kitten/s more like August/September time.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:18 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Purebliss has been around forever. I didn't realize Jacky was still breeding.