[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - Pls suggest the cat breeder which produced champion
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:43 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:56 pm 
Bengal Kitten

I would like to start my own breed but I need a to eccelent base, healthy, selected and beautiful. Could you pls suggest me a serious breeder, I would say the best. I am in italy. Thanks

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:47 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Welcome to the forum. I don't know how many Italians we have on this forum, only a handful of people post regularly. I did a quick Google search and came up with this listing: http://www.okitty.com/cat-breeds/bengal ... ly/page/1/

You'll need to check out each and every one of them. Breeders are very proud of the champions, and will designate such. CH, DGC, TGC, QGC, SGC, RW, IC, etc. My bengal's grandfather is Gogees Warpaint who was a Supreme Grand Champion before he was one year old as well as being the #1 cat in Japan and #6 internationally the same year. A beautiful cat, but Raiden did not inherit those show qualities. I went back through his entire pedigree and there are a slew of Champions all the way through Supreme Grand Champions, including an International Champion. But, that is no guarantee of a show quality cat. And since there are so many different cats that make up a pedigree, you may get a brown rosetted bengal that breeds marbles or snows -- just because of those genes in the cat.

There are stunning bengals all over the world. I think the warm-pelted bengals are just spectacular and probably the best for breeding.