It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:27 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:29 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Help!
I'm looking for a male pet bengal urgently. Our beautiful pet bengal died yesterday and my children are inconsolable. I would love to return to the same breeder in northampton as we loved this cat and would like to replace him with a similar cat from same breeder. Cannot find him anywhere. Young couple. Husband sometimes worked in Victoria area of london. Lived not far from m1.
Thanks Justine

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:18 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Justine, I am so very sorry that you've lost your baby! Did the breeder not give you a contract or papers? Many part-time breeders come and go and they may no longer be breeding. I believe what you are looking for is a bengal that you can take almost immediately. I'm sure there are other breeders near you. One may have a retired queen they want to rehome. If you want a kitten, it could take a while if the kittens are all claimed. I know how inconsolable one can be over the lost of a pet, but it's good to take some time to really think about what you need to do. {{{HUGS}}}

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:46 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

So sorry to hear about your loss and can totally understand you wanting a kitty from the same breeder.

When I lost my Burmese years ago (loved him so much) I got back in contact with the breeder (15 years later!) and she was no longer breeding cats so this could be the case with you.

Take your time though and do it carefully if you cannot find your past breeder.

RIP my sweet baby Dexter, Snow Bengal 19/5/14 to 5/3/15 and my lovely dear old friend Muskey, Brown Burmese put to rest aged 15 on 14/11/15.

Debbie