[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - Help choosing a breeder
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:05 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Help choosing a breeder
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:01 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Hello,

I'm new to the forum and to Bengals however after a lot of research my boyfriend and I have decided that we would really love to bring one of these lovely creatures into our home.

The cat will be a pet so we don't necessarily want to pay for a show standard cat. We live in Manchester, UK and I wondered if anybody knows of any good breeders in the North West area. I have looked on the various club lists but as far as I am aware one only has to pay some sort of subscription to join? So I'm hoping for personal experience rec's :)

We're going to visit the snow spotted male in this link http://www.bengalkittenlist.co.uk/benga ... tikatz.htm on Sunday. Has anybody had any experience of Chattikatz Bengals?

Thanks!!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:09 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Hi, you can try Glitterglam. I got mine from them and they do both show and pet quality cats. They're very responsible breeders. Also have a look here at rehoming one too. Many are available for rehoming and can be a lot cheaper than going to a breeder.

Also be sure you know what you're letting yourself in for if choosing a Bengal. They're an active breed and require lots of attention and exercise. They're not your typical lap cat. I've just taken on a new one because he was overly playful with their previous owners young children. Both of mine were bred by Glitterglam Bengal

Edit: just realised this was posted like 3 years ago lol