It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:02 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:13 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

Rapping on the Venetian blinds in my bedroom in the wee hours. Normally, i pretend to ignore the sounds and they go away. This morning the rapping became more intense, so that i turned on my two bulb, two lamp shade light on. There was Bailey standing on his rear legs on the other night stand rattling the Venetian blinds to dislodge a moth. The moth immediately flew towards the 2 am light with Bailey leaping at it and it soon became his sushi.

Rather than resting on his laurels, Bailey decided to see if he could get one or both of the brass lampshades on his head and when they refused to cooperate, he realized that he was thirsty and needed faucet water NOW. As i went to turn-on the water for him, i noticed Kayley, seated on her rump, had watched the rattling of the Venetian blinds and the attempted dancing under the lamp shade was icing on the cake. Hmmm, i wonder who brought the moth into the house and upstairs while not eating it?

With his sushi and water, Bailey went back to a deep sleep featuring his high pitch snores and right front paw over his eyes while Kayley resumed her plotting...

ptolemy and the Bengal 3-1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:47 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

I wish Raiden would sleep ALL night and fall into a deep sleep. I swear he is watching me the entire night and when my eyes open (because I sense he's watching me), he is in my face and crying. I can get up, feed him, give him treats, and he still still cry while jumping all over the furniture in the bedroom. Eventually, he gets tired of the fun and will come back on the bed, but he'll still yowl. I should be used to it after 6 years, but I'm not.