It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:10 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:48 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

After a series of mad chases upstairs, Kayley and Bailey were silent and i assumed that they were sleeping. When the forever nosy Kayley did not appear downstairs within 3 hours, it was time to check on her and Bailey. No sign anywhere but i recalled that had sleeping spots in the bedroom closet. The closet door was closed and it would not open on the first push. The two had pulled the carpet facing the door off of its tack edge that held it in place. Two good pushes later, two yawning Bengals were looking at me.

In their frantic chasing, they had managed to close the door on themselves. There are now objects between the door and the frame to prevent a second closing. Bailey, of course, was back in the closet within 4 minutes wondering what had happened and making sure that his nap spot had not been disturbed. Kayley declined the opportunity to re-enter the closet!

The prior day, Kayley had pulled a bath towel from the rack and dragged it to the bath tub to take an afternoon nap in the tub while Bailey had pulled a jacket off of its hanger to use as his nap bedding in the closet.

ptolemy and the Bengal 3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:52 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Your kitties take you on quite the adventures. Mine just yowls and howls.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:04 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Two Bengals are crazier than one by three or four fold! They know that no toy is in the same league as playing with each other. If either gets bored, well there is someone to ambush. Having their 19 year old uncle Spanky to tease is just extra frosting on the cake.

ptolemy and the Bengal 3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:49 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

I can barely handle one bengal and one DSH. Another bengal would put me in the looney bin. :biggrin: :biggrin: