[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - Eskimo Bailey or Ice Brothers. Barnum and Bailey
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:58 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:53 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

With the overnight cold front, it was time to empty the ice formed in the Bengal outdoor fish thank and the first to admire and guard his igloo was Bailey. His first move was to check if his head fit in the hole at the top of the igloo and it did not, much to the disappointment of the audience! After watching the formation of ice bubbles as the morning sun hit the ice, Bailey found a good spot to both take in the sun and lick the ice. His sandpaper tongue does not stick to the ice. After he got bored, Kayley came by and swatted the igloo before licking it. Uncle Spanky came by, circled the igloo, likely muttered something about those yunguns and guzzled from the fresh water in their fish tank.

The igloo remains up this morning and Bailey found that his head remains too big to fit inside the hole at the top of the igloo.

ptolemy and the Bengal 3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:06 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

We need pictures of this. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:24 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

Bailey was draped over the ice igloo (front paws, front legs, tummy on the ice) and trying to force his head inside the smaller hole in the top of the igloo and by the time that I could grab the camera and get a picture, a bird had landed on the fence to watch the performance and Bailey charged at the bird before i could snap the picture. Those Eskimo Bengals are hard to film!

ptolemy and the Bengal 3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:35 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

I agree it's difficult to grab photos. By the time I grab my phone, unlock it, use the camera icon I prefer, the whole scenerio has shifted.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:09 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Here is Bailey near his igloo prior to the hole in the top being opened for him to try and squeeze that big head into:

https://imageshack.com/i/poXVR67Gj

ptolemy and the Bengal 3