[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - Tail Protection Does Not Work
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:26 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:46 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

My 19 year old Bengal, Spanky, saved some of his chicken for later eating and used his long tail to protect his chicken from my one year old roaming Bailey. However, the tail did not deter Bailey. After cleaning the dish to "rinse water ready", Bailey used the Wall Street Journal as his camouflage and reached from under his cover to tap Spanky's tail. Spanky moved his tail only a half inch. That required Bailey to move on his side under the paper to tap Spanky's tail again. As Kayley and I watched, the boys played their find the tail game another 8 rounds before the tail was pulled into the cat sofa.

https://imageshack.com/i/poqXCZ9hj

ptolemy and the Bengal 3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:48 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Tails make such great cat toys! LOL

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:05 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Kayley was out on the patio and a very sleepy Bailey wanted to go out, body ready or not. He made it far enough to the patio for their nose sniffing but his tail was over the patio slider track, so the door was partially open. Kayley leaped over his body and landed on his tail and rocketed inside with a curled tail and her ears down. By the time Bailey flashed his "what did she do now?" look, Kayley was long gone. She is so lucky to have him as a brother....

ptolemy and the Bengal 3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:35 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

It is so great that yours play. Mine aren't that way at all. They will chase easy other and Legs will try to jump on Raiden, but Raiden just cries out like a baby and then they start their batting each other with their front paws. This usually happens on our walks. Raiden is on a leash and Legs is not.