[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - Ready, Aim, Fire! plus Roof inspecting the Bengal 3 Way
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:05 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:36 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

There is a cinder block on the patio and since Kayley and Bailey were kittens a year ago, it has been there cannon. I load it up with 3 ping pong balls and one of them rolls on their side and reaches in with a paw to swat them. If they miss one, then its time to use both paws to get the loaded but unlaunched ball out.

Here is Bailey loading himself into the cinder block (yes, only Bailey would do that)
https://imageshack.com/i/pl43r9Yzj

The first floor roof tiles are faithfully inspected: Here is Bailey on the left OHREEing and Kayley watching him and below is Thomas Alvia Bailey checking the circuits:

https://imageshack.com/i/pn5kqofGj and

https://imageshack.com/i/pngLWtbHj

ptolemy and Bengal 3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:32 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

The pictures were not the image I had in mind in reading your post! Glad you have such playful little boogars.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:56 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

It was 27 out and their fish tank on the patio had a thin sheet of ice on it, about 6 sheets of paper thick. I broke the center of the ice sheet and Bailey got excited. His claws broke the ice into more pieces and he pulled the ice out to lick and chew it. Being Bailey, the area around the fish tank was soaked, including my shoes, and by the time that he was done, all the ice was gone, his face, front legs (to a depth of 5 inches had been in the frigid water) and rear paws were dripping wet. He is now warming against the fireplace. Nosy Kayley was watching from INSIDE on the TV room window sill overlooking the patio. The seats maybe cheap but we always have a performer.

ptolemy and the Bengal 3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:48 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

The two some were out on the first floor roof tiles as kittens and a raven landed on the tiles to look them over! Bailey OHREEd at the raven and it just looked at him. After a pause (or paws), it flew off but landed on the tiles the next day to check them out again. Three or four wrens were on a tree nearby and landed on the tiles to check out the kittens. Kayley let them know that she was the resident Amazon and chased them away with Bailey providing back up. They move on the tiles like goats and are sure pawed.

ptolemy and the Bengal 3