[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - Bailey Plots to Ambush Kayley
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:13 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:00 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Further proof that Bailey skipped his camouflage course in kit school are his pictures as he hides to ambush Kayley. She, of course, jumped on him and there was the fight with their fancy pleated shade toy in between them:

https://imageshack.com/i/plgoevQgj and

https://imageshack.com/i/pnP5Ot6qj

ptolemy and Bengal 3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:16 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

My two will hide and stalk each other (only one is a bengal). I do believe Image Shack gives you a free trial period and then if you want to continue, you will have to pay for your storage.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:54 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Bailey is the family ham and loves being the center of attention and he knows that going under their fancy pleated play shade is like waiving the red cape at the Kayley bull! She charges at him and jumps on top and their wrestling starts with Bailey handicapped by not being able to see her. There is not toy better or time better used than wrestling with each other, well, excluding their chases up and down the stairs!

ptolemy and the Bengal 3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:18 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

My husband cannot tolerate it when our two get to tumbling together. The DSH usually ends up outside. Also, I don't have a lot of space where they can really chase each other. There is a 12'x12' enclosure on our deck where they should rough house, but they are rarely out there at the same time.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:57 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Continuing his plotting, Bailey moved his body between the two large rocks (one 3 feet high and the other 2 feet high) facing Kayley, who had been stalking him. Having "cut her off at the pass", Bailey was ready. Kayley moved closer in her stalking walk and charged at Bailey, leaping over him and the rocks, landing on his rump and the wrestling started, followed by the chasing with both tails curled. After 20 minutes, two very happy Bengals while their 19 year old uncle Spanky and i were delighted by the show.

ptolemy and Bengal 3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:07 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

I'm exhausted from just reading of their antics. LOL

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:24 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

Bailey, yes Bailey, has changed his ambush style when he is beneath their fancy pleated window shade. He is now pretending that he is asleep and when Kayley attacks him he is ready! He has not come up with a changed plan when she jumps on his rear end. The Amazon wins on all of those attacks. She was stalking him in the back yard this morning and when she charged at him, he charged at her and they raced from one end of the yard to the other with Kayley chasing him on their second lap around the yard. Spanky and i had our chairs on the patio to watch the races. All i needed was popcorn and a drink....

ptolemy and the Bengal 3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:03 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

You obviously have no need for TV entertainment. LOL

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:32 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

My faithful helpers were on hand for changing the bedding. While i removed socks from the fitted sheet, Bailey located his spring toys and with one end in his mouth and pulled the other end of the spring with his paws. I was hit once and Kayley was nearly hit. Bailey was delighted with his random aims. As the flat sheet was being placed on the bed, after Kayley got from beneath the fitted sheet, I heard a loud screech and after a quick look at Bailey, we both went to see what Kayley was doing the bathroom. She was in the shower slowly moving the squeegee on the shower floor. A very happy look on her face as she saw both of us rush to her assistance but then Bailey charged into the shower and the chase down the stairs was under way, complete with ambushes down stairs before
they ran back up to make sure that the bed was made.
Spanky, my 19 year old Bengal made a cameo appearance to check on us only to have Kayley leap over him twice because she could!

ptolemy and the Bengal 3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:38 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Making a bed with a bengal is an experience! Mine has to hop up and get under the sheets as well.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:41 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Kayley does come by in the wee hours to check on me if rigor mortis has set in and she goes downstairs to check on her brother Bailey and her uncle Spanky. Reading in bed is always a challenge since the reading material is much better to lay on than the afghans on the bed. Kayley will purr for pets while Bailey will fall over for a warm spot and usually provide gentle snores to help my reading.

Taking the bedding off the bed is a real invitation for play with the sheets moving around the bed and needing to be swatted and or sat on. Bed making was never so much fun until the Bengals arrived.

ptolemy and the Bengal 3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:39 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Bailey found a spot at the end of the open bedroom door to "hide" and ambush Kayley when she came by. However, the large tail showing from under the door was a tipoff and as the Rocket ran by, Bailey was left with nothing to ambush. After some running around outside, Bailey came in for breakfast while Kayley raced around outside. Bailey was ready to go out and moved the body enough to have his tail over the slider door tracks. Kayley came by and after their nose sniffs she wanted in and leaped over Bailey, landing on his tail and she was in full rocket flight down the hall with her tail curled. Bailey looked back to see what happened and there was nothing to be seen. It was his patented "how did she do that?" look. Wile E. Coyote would understand.

ptolemy and the Bengal 3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:26 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Min have done that. This morning, they were chasing each other and ambushing each other at 5 a.m. The only way to stop it is to let the DSH outside. I went back to sleep. :biggrin: