[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - Bailey v. Catnip Jar
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:59 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Bailey v. Catnip Jar
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:31 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

Bailey was wrestling with his sister Kayley this morning after she jumped on him when he was hiding underneath their fancy pleated window shade play toy. I poured a little catnip on top of the shade and Bailey rolled the shade over him, drenching him in dried catnip. I then tried to pour a little more catnip on top of him when the big front left paw got inside the plastic jar and toppled it. By then, their 19 year old Uncle Spanky had walked over to watch the Bailey performance. Bailey immediately tried to force his head inside the plastic jar and pushed it 15 feet down the tiled hall with the 3 of us watching the performance. Bailey changed direction and started running the jar down the hall with his head against its rim and Spanky moved out of harms way and sat next to Kayley and me on the stairs. I reckon that the jar got a half mile of movement on the hall before Bailey got tired and took his nap. The seats maybe cheap but we always have performers.

ptolemy and the Bengal 3

Post subject: Re: Bailey v. Catnip Jar
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:30 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Lots of adventures in your house. My bengal ripped open a catnip bag that came with a new scratcher and was eating it until I caught him.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:03 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Here is Bailey after deep sniffing of the catnip left on their scratch pad:

https://imageshack.com/i/pmRbjCdCj

ptolemy and the Bengal 3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:27 am 
Asian Leopard Cat

Bailey found a stack of 15 plastic flower pots arranged one on top of the other. Bailey cheek rubbed the stack and toppled it over and checked if the flower pot was a good fit for his head and it was! I then turned the stack upside down with the top pot with the sealed end up. Bailey head rubbed the stack and when it wobbled, he knew to push it over and try the now open flower pot as his new head gear. Maybe he is getting ready for Halloween?

ptolemy and the Bengal 3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:25 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Bengals are little boogers, that's for sure!