It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:04 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Breeding lynx
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:46 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Please, give me advise.
What age appear rosettes visible at lynx? I bought cat if she was 5,5 month old. The breeder said that now is fuzzy period, now you cant see anything, but 6-7 month will appear big rosettes . Now my cat is 7 month, but there are any rosettes. Is it possible, that these will appear or it was lie? And what you think about character...if I wanted cat for breeding and shows , is it OK, if the cat is still so crazy that I have not gotten to touch her 1,5 month? She is afraid of people too much. All my other bengals are so sociable and friendy. I know the cats are different and bengals are distrustful... But I´m a little bit confused - in my opinion I have to use in breeding only cats with the best character. And of course I can´t go to the show with her. I bought her from the other country and didn´t meet her before buying. But the breeder knew very well that I wanted girl for shows and breeding. What you think, am I decived or everything is ok?

Post subject: Re: Breeding lynx
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:55 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

I am so sorry nobody has responded to your question. Do you have a picture you can post so we can see what you are talking about? Have you searched online for other photos of lynx bengals so you can compare? Are you sure your breeder was a reputable breeder?