It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:01 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:44 am 
Bengal Cat

I'm planning to take another Bengal in 2-3 years, I'm planning ahead, I would like to know any good California breeder.
I'm specifically finding browns with tri-color (pattern with paw rosettes preferred and then the open rosettes), or silver with clear background no tarnish.

Thank you!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:33 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

California is a LONG state. There are a slew of bengal breeders here, mainly in southern California. The thing is, you're looking for a bengal in two to three years and some breeders may not be breeding at that time. Just google "Bengal Breeders California" and peruse the websites. You would not be contacting any of them until about 4 to 6 months before you ready to purchase one. Timing with litters is everything and the breeder you want to use may not have a litter available when you're ready. You are way ahead of the game here, just thinking about it. Spend the time researching. Google is your friend! You may end up finding yourself with a bengal long before you think you're ready because these kittens are just too adorable to pass up. Note that many breeders have Facebook pages they post on almost daily, so like the page and keep up with what's going on with them.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:54 am 
Senior Bengal

Angie at Leap of Faith Bengals is amazing. Her cats have a sweet setup at her ginormous house in Bakersfield, out in the country, and they are really well socialized. Couldn't recommend her more.

Orion ~ Light Gold Black Rosetted Bengal, born 5/19/15
Apollo ~ Tuxedo Marbled Tabby, born 1/7/12

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:34 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Leap Of Faith Bengals has some gorgeous queens and studs. Kittunkatz Phenonomen is unbelievable. Unfortunately, they have a pedigree only on their new queen and all their others are "unknowns" in my database as I have no parent information on them. I'm sure they give that information to their buyers, but if one is just looking -- you are not getting a lot of information.