It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:29 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:50 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Hi,
Do to frequent moving and unstable home life, I would like a new home for my two 5/yo Bengal boys.

One, Ozzie, is a beautiful representation of the breed with striking gold rosettes. He is fearless of people and toys. Loves to play fetch and to cuddle at the end of the day. He asks to be picked up when you get home from work and if you lock eyes with him he will jump to your shoulder, but only if you lock eye contact. In his first 1.5 years he had 2 episodes of crystal buildup in his blather. It required having the blockage removed by the vet (quick but uncomfortable process), and some short-term meds. He’s now on a PH diet to make sure his blaster breaks down everything properly. He has not had any issues since (over 3.5 years).

The second boy, Koji, is a true sweet heart. He is a bit quarky in that he only truest warms up to cat people, but it only takes 1-2 visits for him to be rubbing on your leg constantly. He coos like a pigeon when his talking to you. It’s pretty darn cute. As a 1yo he fell off our stairwell railing falling 15ft onto marble floor and broke his left rear femur. We had it surgically repaired and he recovered 100%. He’s a bit of a cluts but hasn’t fallen again since then.

I don’t want to give them up, but I think they are too stressed by the constant moving and I just want them to be happy.

I’m in the riverside, ca area. Please contact me for more information.

Thanks,
Jason