It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:15 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:15 pm 
Bengal Cat

Due to a number of life circumstances that have changed over the past year, as much as it kills me to do it, I need to find a new home for my 10 year old Bengal, Bacci. I love him to death, but unfortunately I am just not able to provide him the time and attention that he needs to be a happy cat. I got him with my (now) ex-wife, and her current living situation does not allow her to take him as much as we would both like for that to be the best case. In addition, he has recently been having some health issues (diagnosed with intestinal lymphoma -- seeing the oncologist tomorrow) which will require additional time and attention from me.

Currently I am only able to be home for 1 - 2 waking hours a day, which as we all know is not nearly enough for a Bengal to be happy. With the addition of his health issues, I know that it is just wrong of me to subject him to this. He is an amazing cat, personable, loving and fun. I am just left in a very bad situation where I care for him enough to know that this is not the right place for him.

I am located in NY just outside of NYC. I would love to find someone who can provide him with the attention he so desperately deserves. I am also willing to cover healthcare costs, etc. as I do not want to impose a burden on another family.

If there is anyone out there willing to take this on, or perhaps meet him or speak with me, please contact me via PM.

Thank you so much,

Jared