[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - Need to find a new home Tiggy (3 year old Pedigree Bengal)
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:29 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:52 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Hi,

We have had Tiggy a pedigree Bengal Cat for 3 years and she has been a loving cat always wanting to play and investigate what is going on.

Unfortunately we are about to have our 4th child and I think the commotion in our house has been become too much for Tiggy and she has started to become more boisterous than usual and I worry that having a baby in the house will make things worse. So it is with a heavy heart that I would really like to find another family for her that will be a better environment for her.

In terms of details:
Contact Email: toby@theolivers.org
Health Issues: None
Vaccinations: She has had all the required vaccinations for Spain
Other: She has been neutered and chipped

We are not looking for anything in terms of payment but would appreciate a donation to a cat rescue charity.

If you are interested I can send on some pictures.

Thanks,
Toby