[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - New home needed for Cleo
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:41 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: New home needed for Cleo
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:00 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Hello,

I need to find a new home for my beautiful female half brown spotted Bengal with big green eyes, Cleo. She is 7 years old, she received all her shots and has been spayed as a kitten. She has been exclusively indoors and has been a very affectionate and curious kitty always wanting to be the center of attention and very vocal. Recently our home situation has changed, with the addition of our daughter, and she no longer is the center of attention and she seems to be very stressed out, as the vet has stated. We have been trying everything, as my daughter is almost 2. She has licked away all her hair from her belly and has been peeing on her territory. Since we have not been able to resolve whatever the problem is, we feel it would be best to find her a new home where she can relax and once again be the center of attention she needs. We love her dearly but she is does not seem happy as she once was and would love to find her a new home. Please email me at jonathan-hancock@hotmail.com if you want any more information or pictures- we are located in Southern California in the Inland Empire.

Thank you,
Falon