It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:39 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:56 am 
Bengal Kitten

Pasha is an eight year old silver Bengal bred by Gerry and Sue Smith, then Chataya Bengals. He has been with me all this time and is a delightful cat, typical Bengal. He is very affectionate and playful, as well as talkative with a large ‘vocabulary’. He loves to nudge you for more stroking and cuddles. He is fully vaccinated, wormed and has preventative flea treatment once a month.
When he came into my house as a kitten, I already had a Russian Blue male cat, who was not happy about the new arrival. I tried very hard to get the two used to each other and we got to a stage where they would tolerate each other most of the time, with the occasional cat fight thrown in for good measure.
Unfortunately, over the last year the situation has deteriorated, and Pasha has been very miserable. I had him checked out at the vets, including blood tests, and he is physically in perfect shape. The vet suggested that something was upsetting him in his environment either outside (there are many other cats in the area) or indoors, the Russian Blue. I have now decided that Pasha will be happier in a new home where he is the only cat and where he has more human company during the day. I will miss the cheeky monkey very much, but do want him to enjoy himself and live to his full potential.