[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - 5 year old black and tan bengal named Fazoli needs new home.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:23 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:55 am 
Bengal Kitten

We have had Fazoli here in central Michigan since he was a kitten. He has been fixed and is a beautiful cat that has had some serious behavioral issues over the years that have finally become too much. We brought our other bengal (female) home from the vet today after an overnight stay and he pretty much went nuts. He wouldn't stop hissing and growling and trying to hurt her so I removed him from the house and put him in the garage. A few hours later he was still very upset and ended up attacking my fiance Nikki who has been his best friend and mom for his whole life. We have an 11 year old daughter that also has friends over and neither of us are comfortable with him in our home anymore. He currently is acting normally and has calmed down but that doesn't change how we feel. He has been an indoor cat for the most part because of where we live but he loves the outdoors. We are really struggling with what to do. We are seriously considering having him put down. I feel horrible even typing that but I am not willing to risk him hurting my family. He has bit and scratched people before but not like today. Please contact me by email if you have a good place for him. Thank you!

jeremylelacheur75@gmail.com