It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:01 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:30 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Hi there,

It is with regret that I am looking for a loving home for our 9 year old Bengal Female....

Her name is Doreen and we have had her (and her sister Maureen who sadly died) since she was a kitten.

She was my fathers cat and unfortunately since my father passed away a few years ago my mother has increasingly struggled to cope with her.

I don't live at home and unfortunately cannot re-home her with me (although i would love to) so we are now looking for someone with interest and experience of the breed to take her on and give her the care and attention she loves so much.

Although she is relatively old, she is very active, in great health and very typical "bengal"....(hence the reason we want to re-home her with someone who knows exactly what they're taking on!!)

She has been around children, she grew up with regular visits from me and my own children and various other children and she has also been around a rather lazy greyhound for several years although I wouldnt say she particularly "gets on" with dogs or other animals....

I would think its probably best for her to be in an only cat household although i will stand corrected if there is anyone with experience that thinks she may do ok with other cats with the correct introductions etc...

She is exceptionally affectionate but very playful and would be great for someone that is at home a lot and can give her plenty of attention.

Please feel free to contact me on 07946663249 for more information..we are based in Essex