[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 437: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - urgent help required with rehoming a bengal! rescues
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:52 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:10 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Hi,

I took on a 6 year old bengal boy around 2 months ago from a friends sister as her son had become allerigc to him. She had, had him since and a kitten and had 2 children aged around 18months and 3-4 she also had NO OTHER CATS. He had no previous aggressive traits and had been a loving family pet.

I however have 2 other cats and he has really not settled in, he became aggressive towards me and even after seeking help from http://safepetsuk.wordpress.com/about-safepets/ and trying to help him cope with the other cats it is just not fair on him to try and keep him in confined conditions.

Gizmo is such a loving cat and i have no doubt that with an experienced owner and as a SINGLE CAT that he will thrive once again. This decision has really not been made lightly and many tears have been shed. I have all his documents and am still in contact with his previous owner. I am commited to finding him the right home so i feel experience is really necessary.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:38 am 
Bengal Kitten

As previously posted I have a bengal that needs rehoming. The situation is getting worse with gizmo getting very agitated. Can anyone recommend any rescues for pedigree cats or bengals? I feel he wouldn't cope well in a normal rescue. I'm prepared to travel but live in essex. Thanks

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:52 am 
Bengal Kitten

A lovely home has been found for gizmo! She's picking him up the 1st july, thanks!