It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:32 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:26 am 
Bengal Kitten

Hi

I gave a loving forever home to a beautiful female Bengal through this board last year. She is a beautiful, much loved addition to our family and was a great friend to my beautiful rescued male cat. Very recently my darling Squeak was put to sleep due to a chronic heart condition. Even though Fee is the most energetic cat, (busy as one of my friends calls her) she was so lovely with him and would sit with him quietly just gazing at him, the complete opposite to her normal behaviour. My heart now has the space to give a home to another Bengal needing a forever home. Fee my Bengal is almost three years old, she is extremely mischievous and loves to chatter with me all day. We have tons of patience and love to give to a new cat, I work from home so I am around a lot. I have no problem with taking on an energetic chatty cat, in fact I am somebody who really loves the chatter. The new cat would have complete freedom of the house and would be given as much love and patience as they required to settle in and become one of our family members. I live in East Sussex but am willing to travel.
Thank you for reading this

Linda

***Updated - 07/06/2013***

Thank you all very much, I am going to pick up a little female tomorrow that we hope with patience and love will become another very happy much loved member of our family.

Thank you again
Linda