[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - Fei Hong and his half brother Marcus just turned 12 !
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:21 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:50 pm 
Bengal Kitten

For some reason uploading photos is not working so I hope this link will:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/159513106 ... 506095787/

It is coming on 3 years since I lost my dear Sappho - an F3 Bengal who was more dear to me than I could have ever imagined. I still feel a hole in my soul (how does anyone deal with such grief?) but I know she lived long and well at 17.5 years.

Pouncer, also depicted in the photo passed away last Oct 30 at age 20! Her cousin Mei Mei is also shown and just turned 6!

And my two Bengal boys, Fei Hong and Marcus, also in the photo link above, just turned 12. Fei Hong is a F4 beautiful Bengal cat and his half brother Marcus, is also an F4 and has the same father and SAME birthday, Sept 10, but different mother.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:59 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Congrats on having them thrive for so long, they were very lucky to have you. My 19 year old Spanky is deaf, so i take him on walks and we went to the mail lock box today and he sprinted home for no good reason other than he is a Bengal. His nephew and niece, Bailey and Kayley, are one year old and they keep him young.

ptolemy and Bengal 3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:42 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

You obviously take extremely great care of your kitties for them to live such long lives. It is always difficult to lose one, but they live on forever in our memories. Your babies are stunning kitties.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:10 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Thank you both for the comments. I DO treat them well, hahaha. Sometimes my family and friends will speculate out loud that I treat them better than a hooman... And they joke about if reincarnation is true then they want to come back as one of my Bengals! I'd like to think I treat everyone well, human or feline, but I guess I see their point.

My wife and I are thinking about getting kittens now. She likes Orange Tabby cats because she had a special one that lived almost 17 years. That's fine but if we are getting kittens I would prefer another couple of Bengals.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:49 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

It's wonderful you and your wife has such a kind heart toward cats, period. While kittens are wonderful, you might be able to find a retired bengal that needs a home and Great Lakes Bengal Rescue has many adult bengals looking for homes and shelters are full of kitties that need a loving family.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:32 pm 
Bengal Kitten

WOW - THANK YOU I did not know about: Great Lakes Bengal Rescue

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:20 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

They promote bengals from all over the US. I'm sure they have a website and they also have a Facebook page.