It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:42 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: New Bengal Mum
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:01 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Hello everyone

11th August I will be getting a beautiful silver bengal kitten, we are going to name him Ragnar.

Me and my fiancé are very excited to welcome this bundle of joy into our lives. We have already bought him a nice big cat tree to climb and we are also going to get him a harness so we can take him for walks

I look forward to speaking to you all and becoming a part of this community.

Post subject: Re: New Bengal Mum
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:40 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your upcoming baby. I can tell you are very excited. Please take time to read up on the bengal breed. They are not your ordinary cat by any means and you will have great adventures. Naturally, we love to see pictures and the gallery section is perfect for that.

You might want to make sure to bengal proof your home. Get down on your hands and knees and crawl around and cover up any spaces you think your baby might be able to squeeze into. Cover wires and cords. They seem to be attracted to that.

Make sure you keep your baby on the same food the breeder has him on now as well as the same type of litter and litter box. That will make things a lot easier on you. Lots of wand toys as your bengal will want to play all the time and better he take it out on toys than your hands and legs.

We look forward to hearing more about Ragnar once you get him.