[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 131: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 132: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4677: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4679: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4680: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4681: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Bengal Cat Forums • View topic - Hi and thank you for hope
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:55 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:14 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Hello everyone -
We are looking to re-home our two lovely bonky bengals, because I have a new health issue that will require more of the family's time and they need more love, attention and patience than we can give them. I am hopeful that they will find a beloved new home with some bengal lovers!
thanks - Anne

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:05 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

I am so sorry you are going to have to re-home your bengals. Pets become a member of the family. I believe, just like human children, they are a lifetime commitment. Since you have two of them, they probably occupy themselves a lot. I hope someone will keep them together. Be very wary of people who want them for unscrupulous purposes. There are many website where you can post your kitties. Please ask for a small rehoming fee and do not just give them away. Another option is for a bengal rescue to take them in and find them a good home. They will vet any potential owner. There are bengal rescues all over the world, so there should be one close to you.

Edited to mention there is a bengal rescue for the northeast US.

http://www.bengalrescuenetwork.org