It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:16 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:36 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

I'm just wondering, Sherry, if you could say what sort of Bengal Bella is. I'm sorry for the quantity of photos I sent, including a few duplicates. I was so new to the process of reducing their size and sending them as attachments - plus, I didn't get much sleep the night before, since Bella woke me twice to feed her; the first time as usual, the second time as a complaint that the first time I hadn't given her enough! Her coat feels exactly as Bengals' are said to feel -- soft as satin, with no undercoat. It gleams in the light and changes color. As I said, one Bengal breeder said she didn't think Bella was really a Bengal. Then she said she thought she was "a pretty enough little Bengal" but nothing to boast about....As for me, I love her, with all her quirks, no matter what she is. But she sure acts like a Bengal -- absent the vocalizing (she's the most silent cat I've ever had, I think), and the very high leaps (she's actually a little "klutzy," meaning, she can fall backwards off a chair in her enthusiasms.)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:04 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Bella is indeed a brown/black spotted tabby. In other words -- a bengal! She is a beautiful kitty. Her face almost looks charcoal, but I don't believe it is dark enough to be a charcoal.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:00 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Thank you, Sherry! Well, I do think she's beautiful. But then, I'm her mom.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:07 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Her face is indeed, I think, not dark enough for her to be a charcoal. On the spay certificate I got from her former owner, it says "Brown Bengal." But again, I never got her pedigree papers.