It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:15 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:11 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Hi, I am Sandra from California. I have three cats now. I went from one to three this week. I have 2-year-old Kennison who is a Lynx Point Siamese and I just added Sebastion a 7 week old Siamese and then there is Piper the Bengal and she is 11 weeks. Kennison and Sebastian are my males and Piper is my little female. They all get along great and that makes me deliriously happy. What a delight they all are. I am in heaven with my three babies. When I can figure out how to post pictures (I haven't a clue yet...) I will post some of my three fur babies. I will be around reading posts and learning all I can regarding Piper. :wink:

Love,
Sandra
Kennison >^..^<
Sebastian >^..^<
Piper >^..^<

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:46 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

Welcome to our forum and congrats on your babies. Trying to incorporate two more cats into your household can be a challenge, but I hope it goes well for you. Piper left her mom a week early, but hopefully, she will settle right in. We are here to answer any questions you have on any of your cats. While we are a bengal cat forum, our members own other breeds as well.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:20 pm 
Bengal Kitten

Piper is doing well except for her diet transition giving her diarrhea. Poor baby. It just squirts right out of her. She is active and healthy and eats well and doesn't vomit so the vet just gave her something to rid her of loose stools and some trial food with protein. It is called ROYAL CANIN selected protein for felines. Anyway, Piper was taken from her mother quite young and bottle fed. The mother was eating her young. :cry: So, I took her at eleven weeks she is now twelve weeks and weighs 4 pounds. My other cats get along with her so the home is peaceful and she doesn't rule the roost so to speak. She fits right in. This is truly a challenge at the moment with two babies to mother into adulthood. Sebastian threw up his dry food yesterday so I took him in. Turns out the food was ONLY for adult cats. My bad! :neutral: Anyway, thanks for the welcome.Their pictures are in the gallery under PipersMom. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:09 pm 
Asian Leopard Cat

They make kitten food for a reason. LOL. Hopefully they will all settle down with their tummy issues. Very common if you are trying to transition their food. It's like caring for an infant.